CGSD Company Background
Computer Graphics Systems Development (CGSD) Corporation serves clients
worldwide from its headquarters in Mountain View, CA. The company
specializes in the research, design, and integration of systems for
simulation training, entertainment, and virtual reality.
CGSD will work closely with your team to understand your application, and to
then select the best available hardware and software components and prepare
a system design. Any missing elements are custom engineered by our staff or
by a qualified subcontractor.
You will receive a finished, well-documented system with all of the property
Our services include :
Let us help make your project a success!
- Design and prototyping of graphics subsystems and whole systems -
from frame buffers to low-cost simulators.
- Design and integration of flight and vehicle simulation systems,
with expertise in the emerging field of networked simulation.
- Development of software for Silicon Graphics, PCs, Mac, and other
platforms. We offer expertise in the most advanced 2-D and 3-D graphics
- Independent review of client designs. We offer a fresh
- Preparation of commercial and government proposals, with special
emphasis on applications of visual simulation.
- Review of research for patentability and preparation of patent
- Consulting services to fill acute needs such as ... market,
technology, and competition studies ... help with product debugging ...
preparation of polished presentations ... expert witness consultation for
computer graphics technology.
copyright CGSD Corp., updated Feb 9, 1997, www.cgsd.com/background/systems_integration.html